UT99 -=UP* Community Forum
Welcome to -=UP Community Website Please Register and introduce yourself if you are new in here and login if you are already a member!
Welcome to -=UP Community Website Please Register and introduce yourself if you are new in here and login if you are already a member!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UT99 -=UP* community forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
» Forum
» GameTracker
» Home Page
» Register
» Search
Latest topics
» DixzN is back?!
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty3rd March 2020, 01:29 by Dixzn

» Is this all over?
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty12th November 2013, 07:00 by {S.o.W}DeathMask

» ClanBase OpenCups rules
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty30th September 2013, 05:35 by qweuio

» Hi? Hi? Hi? Hi?
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty4th September 2013, 08:50 by Movement

» warrie is here
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th August 2013, 13:24 by Movement

» -=UP*Grekko
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty16th August 2013, 11:20 by Grekko

» Clan Training Wednesday 31st July
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty14th August 2013, 23:23 by qweuio

» CTF-ChainW00T and CTF-=UP*Palace: approved?
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty14th August 2013, 23:17 by qweuio

» !nic here!
Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty10th August 2013, 08:35 by -=UP*AlchemY666`

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
SiteMap!

Welcome and lets start some actioN!

Go down 
+3
Warzsy
Nicka
anabolic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
anabolic

Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty17th May 2013, 04:08

Hey all fellow fraggers... jocolor

I, aka yoyo, on behalf of alchy would like to welcome everybody to the UP Community. And to welcome everybody, we thought what would be greater than holding a mini tournament of CTF. Ideally we would like 4v4 but if the numbers are not high enough then a 3v3 will do. Think of it as an opening 'UT' ceremony by hosting a couple of official matches on our community server.

So, how will be go about this? Simple:

There will be 2 CTF matches for combogib and possibly 2 for instagib so a total of 4 maps. One of each will be played on Friday 24th May and the the other 2 will be played on Saturday 25th May at 21:00 hours GMT. (NOTE times are subject to change). Maps will be 20 minutes each with unlimited flag caps. No spectators, no flaming. Teamspeak can be used but I need to sort this out with alchy first.

Ideally we would like a 4v4 tournament but a 3v3 will do if numbers are not high, as mentioned earlier.

IMPORTANT: To sign up, please post in this thread in the following format:

NAME
TIME AVAILABILITY
TWO PREFERABLE MAPS (preferably from the list of map requests that I posted in the request thread).

Once the teams have been selected, a final time will be chosen and everyone will be on the server which me and alchy will adjust for a match. Any questions, just ask!

Lastly, a very big shout out to alchy for offering me a full admin role as well as providing a server, hence why I have decided I would give something back to this community and help him out with a mini-tournament Basketball

Look forward to some responses!

Peace out

-=UP*yoyo geek

Last edited by anabolic on 21st May 2013, 09:24; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
anabolic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty17th May 2013, 04:10

Name - yoyo
Time - available
2 maps - bleak-ugn and vaultcity
Back to top Go down
Nicka

Nicka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty17th May 2013, 07:24

NAME : The amazing Nicka ;p
TIME AVAILABILITY : i'm available at 20.00 Smile till ... doesn't matter, can't leave the house anyway
TWO PREFERABLE MAPS : Tbh, i don't know maps by name Embarassed so it doesn't matter for me
Back to top Go down
Warzsy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty17th May 2013, 07:31

Nickname : Warzsy
Time : Maybe available, after 20:30 for sure.
Maps preferences : CTF-VaultCity-LE101---A Bleak map or CTF-Control-LE, I choose it even if it's not in the request. Peace
Back to top Go down
anabolic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty17th May 2013, 08:25

Nice one guys! Once we get enough players, I will decide the teams. By the way, the times you guys posted is GMT, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
-=UP*AlchemY666`

-=UP*AlchemY666`

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty17th May 2013, 10:19

Nickname : Alchemy
Time : Available all the time
Maps preferences : CTF-VaultCity-LE101, CTF-Control-LE, CTF-Klondike, CTF-Gauntlet...and all other cool maps that can be played for 3 or 4 players Wink
Back to top Go down
anabolic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty17th May 2013, 10:24

Great, that's 4 of us already! Welcome and lets start some actioN! 2406729434
Back to top Go down
{S.o.W}DeathMask

{S.o.W}DeathMask

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 05:35

Name: {S.o.W}DeathMask
Time: Short. Very Short. 21.30-22.00
Maps Preferences: CTF-DirectConfrontation-BETA, CTF-Chain, or CTF-Coret, if tomorrow there won't be CTF-Chain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdemo.freeforums.org
ThirtyEight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 05:38

I WILL BE REPLACING {S.o.W}DeathMask, if absent.

NAME= -=UP*ThirtyEight
AVAILABILITY= From 20.00 PM (GMT+1) to...well...The next morning.
MAPS PREFERENCES: CTF-DirectConfrontation-BETA, CTF-Chain (if there will be that time, otherwise CTF-Coret).
Back to top Go down
anabolic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 07:09

Deathmask, I am presuming the time frame you provided is GMT+1?

If this is the case, then a sweet 3v3 can be arranged if only you can persuade 38 to play as we will have enough numbers. 2 quick hames, 20 mins each: 1 combo and 1 insta.
Back to top Go down
{S.o.W}DeathMask

{S.o.W}DeathMask

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 07:47

Unfortunately, the time I provided was already converted into GMT (even if where I live there's GMT+1), so ThirtyEight will be playing for me. Besides you picked me up in a wrong period for me: school, driving school, FCE, work etc.
Back to top Go down
anabolic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 08:03

I am fine with the time you provided in GMT. Would be good to see you play for 40 mins Smile
Back to top Go down
{S.o.W}DeathMask

{S.o.W}DeathMask

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 08:26

Fine, I'll play 2 matches. Keyboard only though.
Back to top Go down
anabolic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 09:07

Any chance you can get 38 to play 2 matches also, as he is clearly available...that way I can arrange the teams now Smile Cheers
Back to top Go down
anabolic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 12:11

Right dudes and dudettes cheers

Teams are as follow:

- yoyo , deathmask , nicka

- alchemy, warszy, thirtyeight

We have a UP PRIVATE server: unreal://37.49.227.132:7777

Everyone please go to this server at 21.30 GMT. Yes, GMT time zone!

For server password, please ask alchy or myself in a private message or turn up on the UP public server where alchy/myself wil be waiting to give you the PW.

Look for ward to 2 maps of 20min CTF mayhem tomorrow. Maps are:

- Bleak (for combogib)
- Control (for instagib)

Peace out! geek
Back to top Go down
-=UP*AlchemY666`

-=UP*AlchemY666`

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty24th May 2013, 14:07

I will be here on time ! Wink
Back to top Go down
{S.o.W}DeathMask

{S.o.W}DeathMask

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty25th May 2013, 03:41

Sadly I can't play: I'm going to celebrate {S.o.W}Jones' birthday all night long. He got here from America just this morning, so I'll be dedicating my time tomorrow for his birthday. He's a good friend of mine. ThirtyEight shall play for me. Sorry for that guys.
Back to top Go down
anabolic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty25th May 2013, 10:48

Wp guys! Screenies to come soon!
Back to top Go down
-=UP*AlchemY666`

-=UP*AlchemY666`

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty25th May 2013, 10:55

gg guys ! was fun Wink
Back to top Go down
ThirtyEight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty25th May 2013, 22:22

I'm on it today. DeathMask taught me some very nice tricks this morning with {S.o.W}Jones @ your server.
Back to top Go down
Deepack

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty17th June 2013, 17:49

yo! I can sub in if anyone is missing or wants to sit out. Im available mon-fri after 6 pm. 

Name: Deepack aka Solidus\\

Time: Weekdays after 6 pm

Preferred Maps: Bleak, Duku, Woot, basically anything open where I can shoot ppl xD
Back to top Go down
http://utsxc.freeforums.org/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and lets start some actioN!   Welcome and lets start some actioN! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome and lets start some actioN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UT99 -=UP* Community Forum  :: Our community server-
Jump to: