UT99 -=UP* Community Forum
Welcome to -=UP Community Website Please Register and introduce yourself if you are new in here and login if you are already a member!
Welcome to -=UP Community Website Please Register and introduce yourself if you are new in here and login if you are already a member!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UT99 -=UP* community forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site Navigation
» Forum
» GameTracker
» Home Page
» Register
» Search
Latest topics
» DixzN is back?!
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty3rd March 2020, 01:29 by Dixzn

» Is this all over?
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty12th November 2013, 07:00 by {S.o.W}DeathMask

» ClanBase OpenCups rules
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty30th September 2013, 05:35 by qweuio

» Hi? Hi? Hi? Hi?
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty4th September 2013, 08:50 by Movement

» warrie is here
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty24th August 2013, 13:24 by Movement

» -=UP*Grekko
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty16th August 2013, 11:20 by Grekko

» Clan Training Wednesday 31st July
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty14th August 2013, 23:23 by qweuio

» CTF-ChainW00T and CTF-=UP*Palace: approved?
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty14th August 2013, 23:17 by qweuio

» !nic here!
DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty10th August 2013, 08:35 by -=UP*AlchemY666`

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    SiteMap!

DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    {S.o.W}DeathMask

{S.o.W}DeathMask

DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty
    PostSubject: DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce   DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty19th May 2013, 07:53

I am DeathMask, the leader of SonsOfWar ClanForce.
    I started playing Unreal Tournament in 1998/1999, when the first Demo versions came out. I am one of the most experienced and oldest UT series players in all over the world. In 2001 I founded a clan, which name was (SOD) SonsOfDeath, and we were just 3 people.

Then, 1 year later, in 2002, I joined UT2003 and started playing there. The best thing I've ever done in my entire Gamer life. Then my clan expanded thanks to one friend in particular, {RSGd}D3MON, which was the best player in the world of UT2003 at that time and took me under his wing.

After I learned all the secrets he taught me I became an owning machine, and many people from UT2003 and UT99 wanted to join what became [S.o.D]. In 2005 I met a dying clan in UT99Demo, led by {M.o.W}SAVASERBIA and {M.o.W}DeSMO, which were the two greatest players in UT99Demo history, and I melted my clan with theirs, and created {S.o.W} SonsOfWar ClanForce, and we became unstoppable.

Then, in 2008, I started my first World Cup (Unofficial cups) in UT2003 and it ended miserably: I got myself eliminated at the first match. Next year I retried, and won flawlessly. That year {RSGd}D3MON joined us and {S.o.W} became extremely feared by the players of the private servers of UT2003.

After many CWC (Community World Championships), which are 4 per year, I reached the historical record of 9 cups won out of 10, the last of which was won in early 2011. That signed the domination of SonsOfWar.

Now, in 2013, almost retired, I wander in the Unreal Universe in search for clans which walked our same path, and make alliance with them in order to make them grow faster.

Now stop talking about {S.o.W}DeathMask, shall we?

After this boring lesson of history, let's talk about the real me. My name is Sayed Shafei, and I'm a lifeguard. I'm stodying in an accounting school, with the knowledge that I have made a wrong choice. I have many hobbies, such as parkour, fitness, swimming, drawing, writing, modeling, skinning, mapping, track making etc.

I like being out with friends (especially girls...) and having lots of fun, like every 19 year-old boy.

Every other data is obsolete and boring.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.utdemo.freeforums.org
    -=UP*AlchemY666`

-=UP*AlchemY666`

PostSubject: Re: DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce   DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty19th May 2013, 11:53

Hello DeathMast !

I enjoyed reading your story that is really showing how much you love unreal tournament Smile

I'm happy to have met you today and i hope that we will have fun all together ! It's a pleasure to have you here !

I see that like me you are making maps, i'm going to open a " mapper part " for this forum soon and we will be able to post many things on it !

So welcome abroad !
    Back to top Go down
    Warzsy

PostSubject: Re: DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce   DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty19th May 2013, 21:20

Hello {S.o.W}DeathMask !! First, nice introduction. I just loved. =D

Nice to meet you.

I see that you have a great experience in UT. Hehe i have seen some videos of you, yeah, you are not unkown. :O

I'd be glad if we could play all together, that would be funny. Smile

Welcome mate !

See ya soon, Happy fraggs ! DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce 2914834163 lol!
    Back to top Go down
    {S.o.W}DeathMask

{S.o.W}DeathMask

PostSubject: Re: DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce   DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty19th May 2013, 23:10

I thank you for this interest, but I'm not sure if I'll return playing UT99, sadly. It's kinda rare that I play UT2003 since I'm extremely busy with studies and work, so it's even harder that I play 99. I hope I'll see you sometimes. As of now just have enough with -=UP*ThirtyEight and S.o.W-S\\'347'/ (which I trained).

DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce 2406729434
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.utdemo.freeforums.org
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce   DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce Empty

Back to top Go down

DeathMask of SonsOfWar ClanForce
    Page 1 of 1